MODE OF PAYMENT (TUITION / ANNUAL FEE)
1. All fees are to be deposited by cash or by cheque in the School office on or before 10th of every month .
2. If tuition/monthly fee for a month in respect of any student is not paid in full by 10th of that month, a late fee of Rs.100/- will be charged per calendar month.
3. After the end of the month for which the fee is not paid, the student’s name will be struck off the roll and the student may be re-admitted only at the discretion of the Principal on payment of all arrears and a readmission fee along with current tuition fee.
4. Fees can be deposited in advance for any number of months or for the full session if it is desired.
5. The date of presentation of the cheque will be treated as date of payment provided the cheque is not dishonored.
6. Any cheque returned by the bank will be treated under the category of non-payment of fees. and fine is Rs. 100/-.
7. In case of doubt regarding the payment of any dues, parents/gaurdians are advised to make the payment first and seek clarification later.
8. All dues must be cleared latest by 10th September except for monthly fee.
9. Tuition/Monthly Fee for the last two months of the session should be paid by 10th January.
10. Soon after the declaration of Annual result, parents who are seeking withdrawl of their ward, should apply on or before 31st March of that very academic session, otherwise the monthly fee shall be charged till the date of application.